The COLLEGE STORE carries the textbooks that have been selected by your instructor for use as part of your class.
Check out our tips for purchasing textbooks.
Three Ways To Use Our Online Store
|Or if you prefer|
Textbooks prices are subject to change without notice. Some textbooks may not be available for online purchase.
WHEN SHOPPING IN PERSON FOR YOUR TEXTBOOKS PLEASE NOTE:
If a class is taught only at a specific campus, textbooks for that class can only be found at the bookstore at that location. For SLCC classes taught at a location where there is not a full-time bookstore, textbooks are available at Redwood Campus College Store. Prices of new textbooks are posted on the shelf tags attached to the shelf below the book. Used book prices are listed on the back of the book.
Textbook prices scanned at the register are updated regularly and will reflect an accurate price. Scanned prices will stand.
THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES SHOULD BE HELPFUL
• Read all signs and handouts when you are purchasing textbooks.
• Read the shelf tag VERY CAREFULLY.
• Please know the section of the class you are taking.
Different sections may use a different book. Some instructors require several texts. Check the sequence of labels to ensure that you have everything you need.
• Some books are required and are marked "Required". Other books are optional and are marked (OPT).
• SAVE YOUR RECEIPT! Refunds may not be approved without a receipt. Receipts are attached to a copy of the "Refund Policy"